david7eagle
Certs:
A+, Security+, MCP, CCENT, CCNA, and CCNA Security

Practice Tests

Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:35 pm

I just took a full practice test and scored 844 out of 1000. This is the second time I have scored over the 80% mark. The Boson practice test included with the Cisco press book is what I have been using. Weak points are the last few chapters that I am still reviewing. Particularly, I will be going over the details of encryption algorithms, firewall zones, and the SDM wizards. Progress is being made; I will take another practice test after I finish the last chapter and review Bryant’s material. 6 days to the exam!

Reggle
Post Whore
Certs:
CCNA Security, CCNP, CCDP

Re: Practice Tests

Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:39 pm

Keep it up! Not to discourage you, but I consistently score 10% lower on the official exams of any isco cert so far, than on the practice exams (most were from Boson for me). So try to build up a margin.
http://reggle.wordpress.com

david7eagle
Certs:
A+, Security+, MCP, CCENT, CCNA, and CCNA Security

Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:42 pm

Reggle wrote:Keep it up! Not to discourage you, but I consistently score 10% lower on the official exams of any isco cert so far, than on the practice exams (most were from Boson for me). So try to build up a margin.

Thank you for the advice. For some reason, I seem to score a little higher on the real thing. However, I want to be at 95% before next week.

Reggle
Post Whore
Certs:
CCNA Security, CCNP, CCDP

Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:56 pm

I always make sure I score 90-95% on each test that's thrown at me before going for the real thing. The most important part is feeling confident. If you know you know it, you'll make it.

Good luck David!
http://reggle.wordpress.com

'

Return to david7eagle - CCNA Security