User comments to blog posts.
Steve
Site Admin
Certs:
CCNA

Blog Post Suggestions

Fri May 28, 2010 9:46 am

If you are interested in seeing a blog post on a specific topic, post it up in here.

Vito_Corleone
Certs:
CCNP RS, CCNP DC, CCDP, CCIP

Re: Blog Post Suggestions

Fri May 28, 2010 9:55 am

Multicast
Nexus
IOS-XE
http://blog.alwaysthenetwork.com

sgtcasey
Post Whore
Certs:
CCNP

Fri May 28, 2010 10:03 am

NexusOS
Cisco Nexus 1000V's

Dave
Taking the sh out of IT since 2005!

Steve
Site Admin
Certs:
CCNA

Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:55 pm

I'm out of blog posts in the queue. Anybody up for writing one for the site?

hunter_thom
Ultimate Member
Certs:
CCNP, LPIC-1, ITIL

Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:57 pm

I'm willing to write one, but don't have any ideas. If anyone has an idea, I could probably kick one out (providing I have the right images).
http://projectportfolio.info/jhazen/

Steve
Site Admin
Certs:
CCNA

Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:00 pm

I can help with a drawing if necessary. I did one of dlots for him. Anything at all for a topic. Your opinion or a tutorial. Simple or complex topic, doesn't matter. Maybe something that you are studying?

ZeroZeroFourteen
Ultimate Member

Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:08 pm

Redistribution and how to avoid its pitfalls.

hunter_thom
Ultimate Member
Certs:
CCNP, LPIC-1, ITIL

Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:16 pm

I could do redistribution. I've done some unnecessarily complex redistribution labwork. I'd do best with a tutorial or lab. Maybe a lab with a delayed answer? Similar to Vito's posts and challenges? Maybe a day or two delay before the code is posted? Just a thought.

My studies currently have turned entirely from cisco towards linux and C++ which would probably not really fit.
http://projectportfolio.info/jhazen/

wirerat
Post Whore
Certs:
More than none

Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:52 pm

I am currently working on BGP and wouldn't mind trying my hand at writing a blog. Let me see what I can figure out for a topic.
"See packet, be packet, you are packet. Ignore all else!" -The Networker
packetsdropped.wordpress.com

Steve
Site Admin
Certs:
CCNA

Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:31 pm

Thank you guys, I really appreciate it. Of course I will be working on my own as time permits.

AWilderbeast
Ultimate Member
Certs:
CCNA,CCNA - Securtiy,CCDA, MCITP EA

Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:52 am

CCNP level spanning tree would be nice (currently studying this mother)
alexwilloughby.com
CCNA, CCNA Security, MCITP EA

that1guy15
Post Whore
Certs:
CCNP, CCDP, CCIP

Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:11 am

I got my Nexus 5K/2K lab at work just sitting there. Still need to dig deeper into FabricPath.

If work hours dictate how about a basic Nexus overview w/ connecting FEXs, then vPC and then maybe throw in some FP?
http://blog.movingonesandzeros.net/

7Travix21
Certs:
Network +

Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:11 pm

How about a blog post pertaining to an IT career path? I know that's something I've struggled with and am still struggling with. There are so many options to pursue, I think a lot of people would find it helpful to know what a typical path into IT would look like (if there even is such a thing).

For example, what certifications should one earn and in what order? What are some good ways to prepare for an interview for an IT job? What are the best types of places to work? Can someone with a dual interest in finance/computers find a home in the IT field at a financial institution? Does it make a difference where you work? Or is IT work the same no matter where you work?

I think far too little energy and information is devoted toward the preparation and building of our careers. With all the knowledge and experience on this forum I think this is the right place to change that.
7Travix21

deanwebb
Post Whore
Certs:
CCNA R&S, CCNP Security, BCEB, MOSMWNMTK

Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 pm

7Travix21 wrote:How about a blog post pertaining to an IT career path? I know that's something I've struggled with and am still struggling with. There are so many options to pursue, I think a lot of people would find it helpful to know what a typical path into IT would look like (if there even is such a thing).

For example, what certifications should one earn and in what order? What are some good ways to prepare for an interview for an IT job? What are the best types of places to work? Can someone with a dual interest in finance/computers find a home in the IT field at a financial institution? Does it make a difference where you work? Or is IT work the same no matter where you work?

I think far too little energy and information is devoted toward the preparation and building of our careers. With all the knowledge and experience on this forum I think this is the right place to change that.

Hanging out here in the lobby, there are some good threads from time to time about careers.

Might not be bad to have a career section here... then again, I'm also against subforum clutter... :thinking:
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.

http://www.networking-forums.com

Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | IT'S NOT THE FIREWALL!!!

mehimu

Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:28 am

Yes, i'm very much interested about it. Actually i'm interested in computer networking very much
Himadri

walkthroughch

Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:28 am

hi ,

how to write blog that helping to increase rank in Google search engine.

please suggest me some ideas or tips for writing blog.

By Avani ,

http://www.3d-architectural-rendering.c ... ering.html

'

Return to Blog Comments