All Juniper related discussions.
Ironman401
Certs:
CCNP, CCNA Security, JNCIA

Re: JNCIA-Junos Exam Study Material

Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:47 am

Thanks!
"You know, it's moments like these when I realize how much of a superhero I am." -Ironman

BriansZ
Certs:
CCNP, CCDP, JNCIA-JUNOS, PMP, ITILv3F, Sec+

Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:34 am

The only Juniper exam I have taken was the JNCIA-Junos and it was much easier than any cisco exam I have taken. However, I worked with M&T series routers on a daily basis and had gone through some Juniper training in Herndon.

The fast track program used to give you a voucher so that the exam was free. Is this still the case? If not, check with your Juniper SE, we had a few people ask and get vouchers for free exams.

Alison_jake
Certs:
Graduation

Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:49 pm

Juniper Junos is the operating system based on FreeBSD material used in Juniper Networks routers.It is an operating system used in the Juniper routing, switching and security devices. Juniper offers a software development kit (SDK) for partners and customers to allow more customization.he biggest competitor is Cisco IOS system Junos

http://racexam.blogspot.com/

Alison_jake
Certs:
Graduation

Wed May 20, 2015 12:51 am

If you want to pass the juniper exam in first attempt get our best dumps and passed the exam
Exams4sure.net had alot certification dumps with 100% testified with the professionals certified
http://www.slideshare.net/Examsure9/acams-braindumps

diniz83

Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:20 am

Hi folks.

Now I´m study to take a JNCIA-102 exam and I want to know, how can more I´ve want to study to pass.

Someone here take this test this year?
---
---

'
Previous

Return to Juniper Networking