hi i'm jana i just completed my ccna and i don't have any experience in networking so i decided to post my questions here which i have faced during my interview when i put fake experience for 6 months....
please explain these questions according to your office structure/knowledge..
1. on which port you connect a internet on a cisco router
2. what are the issues are you troubleshooted so far .
3. what is the need of Bgp.
4.what are the issues are you troubleshooted so far in bgp and ospf.
5. what type of link you have in your office.
6.where do you store/backup all the configuration .
7. which tool or software do you use to configure routers and switches
8. difference between router and layer 3 switch(other than cost difference).
9. what is your network setup in your office.
10. how many routers you have at your office .
11.what is your daily roll at your office.
12. what are the type of switches and routers do you have at your office...
13. which monitoring tool do you use...