All other Cisco networking related discussions.
pedenski

How to create a ISP cloud on packet tracer

Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:06 pm

Hi, I was wondering if you could guide me how to create an ISP in packet tracer, i am trying to simulate a scenario in which 2 routers interconnected and has connection to a ISP. however i really dont understand how to configure the cloud in packet tracer to make it act as an ISP.

here's my pkt file..

http://www.2shared.com/file/6379188/c6448324/isp.html

eaadams
Post Whore

Re: How to create a ISP cloud on packet tracer

Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:33 pm

The "Cloud" device in Packet Tracer is intended to emulate Layer 2 WAN connections. Go to Help > Contents and scroll down to Configuring Devices then click the Clouds link.

If you want to emulate an ISP you need to configure a router and make the appropriate connections to it from the "customer" devices. Then if you want to "hide" it, click the "Cluster" button and select the ISP router, then it will be displayed as a Cluster Cloud icon. This process is described in Help > Contents, scroll to Workspace Basics, click Logical Workspace then scroll down to Clustering Devices.

Aubrey
The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. Alvin Toffler, "Future Shock" 1970

Victoria_Aoka
Certs:
CCNA

Re: How to create a ISP cloud on packet tracer

Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:37 am

:thankyou: helpful

'

Return to Cisco General