CCENT, CCNA, CCNP, CCDA, CCDP, CCDE, CCIE, CCSP, CCVP, CCIP.
TomWhitfield1991
Certs:
MCDST | CompTIA A+ | CCNA | CCNP Switch

Multiple CSCO ID's

Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:05 am

So somehow along my Cisco journey I've ended up with 2 CSCO ID's. My CCNA & CCENT Certificates show one ID, and the receipt for my CCNP exam shows another ID. I've rang Cisco to enquire about this and they've advised to merge the CSCO ID's. My exam is tomorrow for SWITCH and I was worried in case I was turned away, but, if I pass I need to phone Cisco back up to complete the merge.

Just a bit of info in case anyone else is in a similar situation!

:)

wirerat
Post Whore
Certs:
More than none

Re: Multiple CSCO ID's

Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:23 am

Make sure that the CSCO ID that is under your Pearson Vue profile is the same as whatever Cisco recognizes are your now merged CSCO ID.
"See packet, be packet, you are packet. Ignore all else!" -The Networker
packetsdropped.wordpress.com

ristau5741
Post Whore
Certs:
Instanity

Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:46 am

I have two, one I associate with my Cisco Certifications, one that I associate with my employer to access to TAC, downloads, and such.
Tips of the day:
- The human mind is the ultimate creation invention.
- I have so many customers, my customers have customers.
- Sausage time
- POP, stack, and store

deanwebb
Post Whore
Certs:
CCNA R&S, CCNP Security, BCEB, MOSMWNMTK

Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:23 am

I have the one tied to my personal email address so when I need to do work stuff, the licenses/patches/whatevers email shows up in my personal email and I have to forward it on to the corporate email so they have a record of it... tried to change the email address for my Cisco account, but that was an exercise in silliness...
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.

Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | IT'S NOT THE FIREWALL!!!

'

Return to Cisco Certifications