CCENT, CCNA, CCNP, CCDA, CCDP, CCDE, CCIE, CCSP, CCVP, CCIP.
salina84
Certs:
msc

How do you prepare before taking CCNA exam?

Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:07 pm

Hello everybody, I have recently graduated in Computer Science and Engineering and wanted to further develop my knowledge by taking CCNA exam. So here I am asking you guys, how do you prepare for such exam? So far I've only managed to find this website http://www.exam-labs.com/info/200-125 which have free example of the exam. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated!

802dot1kyew
Certs:
CCENT

Re: How do you prepare before taking CCNA exam?

Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:21 pm

I would say that reading the study materials offered by Cisco is helpful, but after failing CCNA Security for a 4th time, It is obvious that Cisco sells expensive software like Boson Exam Experience, and their texts, and then purposely chooses content that is not available in them to put on the final exam. Questions that make about as much sense as "What is the preferred color of chassis for an ASA" instead of content involving subject such as network object NAT or configuring an IPSec tunnel. I am not surprised that almost everyone I have met that has passed the CCNA Security exam has done so by using brain dumps. And no, it is not like they didn't know the material, they had no choice but to use brain dumps because the available (purchased) material did not cover what Cisco wants in the exam. And no, I haven't used a brain dump or maybe I would have passed.
I would tell you a UDP joke, but you might not get it.

'

Return to Cisco Certifications